Milling Upper Receiver for PTW - COLT M4 Cerro Forge -
Which product are we commercializing the first as NBORDE?
For that question, we selected upper and lower receiver for SYSTEMAPTW with no doubt.
For the material, we used cutting resistant aluminum material which takes more than 6 times longer to process compared to regular aluminum cutting work,
for the surface treatment, we used hard anodized with Military Specification Standard.
We stuck to the weight and texture thoroughly as well.
It takes a lot of effort and we can make only several per day, however, the best processing technology (Simultaneous 5- axis control machining center)
and materials need to be used for unprecedented aloof electric GUN.
- Completely made in Japan, with all domestic progresses of work, from design, material, process, finishing, to surface treatment.
- Ultra high precision process with Simultaneous 5- axis control machining center
- Military Specification Standard Hard Anodizing with through management even on coating thickness.
- The height of inch screw base for barrel nut was accurately reproduced.
- For forge mark, Cerro Forge which is generally used for colt currently was reproduced by cutting.
- Complicated shape of cart deflector was realistically reproduced.
- Yet it is shaving, however real specific texture is faithfully reproduced by manual finishing treatment at the end of the progress.
Assist knob and port cover attachment part of this product is designed with real size, you cannot use genuine product. Please purchase separate real size parts.
(It is also for sale separately at our store. Please contact us.）
As a general rule, we don’t sell products to individuals. For personal purchase, please contact to the dealer at the below link.